Monday, December 22, 2008

Lincoln/Mercury/Ford and Toyota snow running footage - Ranch Exit Films











As usual the early winter in Bozeman gave us great conditions in December to shoot cars. One of my specialties seems to be CARS IN SNOW (for the record - I do shoot cars in WARM CLIMATES too) - the friends on the crew have taken to call me "Mr. Frozen Earth" I hope this in reference to my knowledge of the snow covered world where I seem to always work - if it's in reference to my personality - I don't think it fits. Anyway, we had 3 weeks of great shooting, perfect snow cover, great soft light with the bright but overcast skies and as usual a great crew as well as super fun creative teams to work with. Chris Raser the Executive Producer/owner of Ranch Exit Films and I have worked together on these car jobs for at least 10 years and we both felt that this year we had the best conditions ever, it could have been slightly warmer, -28 on the days we shot Lincoln and Ford up at Hylite Lake. But as usual our crew never complained and just stayed focused on the task.

No comments:

Post a Comment