Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Back in Canada - to shoot



This is my year for Canadian Bacon.  I've spent a lot of time up here in the last 8 months shooting. It's also the year of the "Top Secret" project - just about everything I'm doing seems to have a "Classified" stamp on it.  So all I can say is I'm just embarking on the biggest budget project I've ever worked on.  I'm the DP of a portion of the action sequences for the upcoming film ?????. It's truly amazing to be around this kind of talent.   Here is what I can say - Chris Nolan is Directing, Wally Pfister ASC is the DP and trusty 1st AC - Scotty DaHarb has joined me to keep it in focus and fun.  The shooting has been going very well and the assignment is a dream job (Thanks Wally for the work). We're here through Turkey Day then back to Montana to direct a couple car shoots with Ranch Exit Films.

Thanks

2 comments:

  1. Is Christopher Nolan the second guy in the first pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No that's not Chris Nolan - in this photo:
    In green is me, in the middle with the black hood is camera operator Brooks Robinson at the back standing is 1st AC Focus Puller Bob Hall and seated in the brown hat is Inception Director of Photography Wally Pfister.

    ReplyDelete